Why to study Java?
- Java is the most widely used language
- Java is used everywhere from PC through mobile devices up
to programmable embedded systems.
- The largest number of applications has been writen in
- Java is a simple and easy use
- Run time environment for Java is nearly on each computer
- Instability applications and problems, if different
applications require different versions of the run-time,
- As Java programmers you will find job everywhere
- Java is cool
Why not the Pascal?
- Pascal is a language for small children
- In Pascal's no reasonable application has been ever
- Nobody uses Pascal
- Pascal is difficult to write and to learn
- In Pascal write twice as many letters for the same
- Because Pascal is so far away from the processor
(machine) code, the resulting programs are clumsy and
- Pascal is long dead
... So the choice is clear and unambiguous!